The Musical Metacreation Concert at the Eighth International Conference on Computational Creativity, Atlanta, Georgia
June 19 2017
Call for works
- Andrew Brown, Griffith University
- Michael Casey, Dartmouth College
- Nick Collins, Durham University
- Roger Dannenberg, Carnegie Mellon University
- Alice Eldridge, University of Sussex
- Jason Freeman, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Caleb Herron, Artistic Director, Chamber Cartel
- Cat Hope, Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music
- Anna Jordanous, University of Kent
- Alex McLean, University of Leeds
- James Maxwell, independent artist
- Robert Rowe, NYU Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development
- Margaret Schedel, Stony Brook University
- Gil Weinberg, Georgia Tech Center for Music Technology
Members of Chamber Cartel
The Mammal Gallery
91 Broad St SW, Atlanta, GA 30303
14 minutes by metro from Georgia Tech; 40 minutes on foot.
Mammal has a two channel club sound system, with limited microphones.
Background: 2013 mini-documentary on our Vancouver MuMe concert
Previous MuMe Concerts
Dr. Arne Eigenfeldt
Professor, The School for the Contemporary Arts,
Simon Fraser University
arne_e at sfu.ca, or visit his website.
Dr. Oliver Bown
Senior Lecturer, Art and Design,
University of New South Wales
o.bown at unsw.edu.au, or visit his website.
MUME 2017 Workshop
In parallel with the MUME 2017 Concert, we also organise the MUME 2017 Workshop. Details are available here.